Sunday, May 23, 2004

Thursday was a welcome holiday here ...Me along with two friends went to a Beach Tourist place called Knokke ...Its just 1.5 hrs from Brussels by train .....even though we were disappointed by the clouds when e reached there ...the Day became sunny afterwards ....

I went to a Beach after a long time ...in fact the Best thing I like about Chennai is the beach ...the Beach here was quite different though ....there were many quite luxurious looking sea facing apartments ....I immediately wanted to buy one ...

And there was a lot of crowd ...involved in cycling , Jogging or just simply relaxing on the beach ...

But the water ....ahh it was tooo cold for us ...I am more used to the Pleasant cold water in Chennai's hot climate ...but here it was ...I missed my usual 'Walk in Water' ...

We took lotsa snaps also ....one of which I am attaching below ....

There is a good blog on Blog Maintenance and I just learned how to upload images over you blog ...

So here is my first image on my blog ...

Some Birds at Knokke Beach

On Friday, after office went to a Friends' house and saw a couple of Hindi movies after a long time (I have to catch up on lotsa of them ...) ...Saw Hungama and Darna mana hai ....

Hungama is good ..but not as good as 'Hera Pheri' ...there are scenes where the overacting really shows even to a Naive Actor like myself ....

DMH is pretty good ...gosh I admit I was really scared ...its good that some new directors like Ram G V are making movies which are a break from the lot ....

No comments: